- Title- capital letter, Font: times new roman, font size: 12, justified, align text to both left and right margin, maximum 30 words
- Line space: one line gap between title and authors name
- Authors name: times new roman, align text at the centre text, 12 points, given name abbreviation i.e. first alphabet with capital letters and dot, full family name with first letter capital, symbol : * as superscript to designate the address of the writer. If the address is different for different writer designate with two or three star as required
- Line Space: One line gap between authors and address
- Address: times new roman, centre text, 10 points, correspondence address, and email address in italics
- Line Space: one line gap between address and abstract title
- Abstract title: capital letter, Font: times new roman, font size: 12, align text to both the left & right margin justified
- Line Space: One line gap between Abstract title & abstract text
- Abstract text: times new roman, 10.5 points, aligned text to the both the left and right margins, maximum word-400 words)
- Line Space: two lines gap between Abstract text and Keywords
- Keywords title: Times new roman, Capital letters, 12 points, aligned text to the left
- Keywords: times new roman, 12 points, aligned text to both left and right margin, maximum number of keywords- 6, maximum word in one keyword is 3, keywords should be in alphabetical order a to z
- Line Space: Two lines gap between keywords and main headings
- Main headings: INTRODUCTION, EXPERIMENTAL, RESULTS & DISCUSSION, CONCLUSIONS etc. - times new roman, 12 points, bold, capital letters, aligned text to the left margin, one line gap between text and headings, conclusions can be numbered
- Line Space: one line gap between main heading and text
- Text: times new roman, 12 points, capital & small letters, aligned text to both the right and left margin
- Reference in text: family name; Lee and Welander, 1996; Wei et al., 2003)
- Figure/table: Times new roman, bold, 12 points, eg. Figure 1, Table 1)
- Acknowledgement title: times new roman, 12 points, bold, capital letters, aligned text to the left margin, one line gap between text and headings)
- Reference title: times new roman, 12 points, bold, capital letters, aligned text to the left margin, one line gap between text and headings)
- Reference style: Journal reference
Matsuda A., Bhatta C.P., Kawasaki K., Noma Y., Maehana Y., Yamaguchi M. and Ohmori D. (2003). Stable operational condition of submerged membrane activated sludge process without sludge withdrawal. J. Chem. Eng. Japan, 36, (12) 1523-1527.
Muller E. B., Stauthamer A. H.,Verseveld H. W., and Eikelboom D. H. (1995). Aerobic domestic waste water treatment in a pilot plant with complete sludge retention by cross-flow filtration. Wat. Res., 29(4), 1179-1189.
- Book reference
Stephenson, T., Judd S., Jefferson B. and Brindle K. (2000). Membrane Bioreactors for Wastewater Treatment. 1st ed., 3-20, IWA Publishing, London.
- Online references
These should specify the full URL for the reference and give the date on which it was consulted.
Alcock S. J. & Branston L. 2000 SENSPOL: Sensors for Monitoring Water Pollution from Contaminated Land, Landfills and Sediment. http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/biotech/senspol/ (accessed 22 July 2005)